Now i have a mySQL database

What can i do with it? i already tried a basic register and login script and i get a error saying

Table mydatabse.users' doesn't exist

how do i solve this?

and what can i get for my mysql i have seen loads of e-commerce but thats all i have seen

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Now i have a mySQL database

What can i do with it? i already tried a basic register and login script and i get a error saying how do i solve this?

and what can i get for my mysql i have seen loads of e-commerce but thats all i have seen

Well congrats with your MySQL database.
You use it for fast storing and loading data, organized in databases and tables, divided into Rows and Cells.

You get an error, oh god. Well the error says that in your database, called mydatabase, there is no table called users. You need to create that table prior to usage.

I am not sure if Navicat is free anymore, but the free edition used to be quite easy-to-use interface/client for MySQL. Try to google "Navicat Lite MySQL".

If your object is to get from point 'A' to point 'B', then you'd rather deal with learning how to drive and not how to build the engine.

I suggest you take a good look at Joomla! (the exclamation point is part of the name).

You can find information at http://www.Joomla.org

Joomla is a free, powerful content management system that allows you to get your site up and running pronto with nearly every feature that you can imagine (by adding free extensions).

Videos with more information about Joomla can be found at CompuSolver.com and courses are being setup at Web-Professor.com - but you can probably do fine without a course for all but the largest websites.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.