Hi, I'm making a webpage where it allows users to online book like let's say on a hotel, how do I show the users on the site the unfilled slots (dates and time) on the database? I'm using MS Access.

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by adam_k

@Daigan

I'm using MS Access.

Since you want a unfill slot (dates and time) in database?

Have you created a time slot?

I think you are missing a step.

In order to create a slot you first have to create a slot where it's an unfilled slot show that the hotel is filled.

Another words you need another column for the unfilled slot.

Do you have a query of what you have so far?

It's not just another column, but a table with slots for each of your resources (if this is a hotel for each of your rooms).

I suggest you show us what you've done already or at least post the relationships, so that we can understand the structure you are using.

It's not just another column, but a table with slots for each of your resources (if this is a hotel for each of your rooms).

Really. I thought it was very simple by add a column but you make a good point about another table with slots for each room. That make more sense. I think Daigan might have to post the code of what he has done so far.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.