I am running a chemistry and I sell drugs at differet prices depending on where a member belongs .e gold,silver,diamond. these are membership levels and for any given drug,the price depends on membership levels.
look here

DrugIg MemberLevel price

1000 gold 1200.00
1000 silver 1000.00
1000 Diamond 1050.00

When entering prices(on html form), you have to put the price for a given drug for each level

Question:

1. Since putting prices across is difficult,then I want to put prices for 'gold' to be default and a member enters only the 'gold' and I automatically create it as difault price across all levels and give a discount later depending on where a member belongs.
    Can somebody help me write the query that can multiply all this prices to all levels. ?
Member Avatar for LastMitch

Since putting prices across is difficult,then I want to put prices for 'gold' to be default and a member enters only the 'gold' and I automatically create it as difault price across all levels and give a discount later depending on where a member belongs. Can somebody help me write the query that can multiply all this prices to all levels. ?

@mwenyenia07

The answer is NO. No one will write a long query like that. What have you done so far? Post what you have done at least show some effort. It's rude if you expect someone to help and do your work.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.