Hello to all! I am facing problems in feartures of sql sever 2008. I installed it but i could not find management studio in it. then i installed managemenet studio2008 separately. but when i opened management studio then there was no interface for making database but only interface was for making tables. please tell me what should i do?

There is an interface for creating databases.

If using the Express version:
* Click "View" (in menu)
* Select "Object Explorer"
* Click the "+" sign next to your database instance (or double-click your database instance name)
* Click the "+" sign next to "Databases" to expand Databases (or double-click "Databases")
* Right-click "Databases" and select "New Database" to create a new database.

Note: You can use a version of SQL Management studio >= to the version of SQL Server/SQL Server Express that you are using (ie: you can use version SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server Management Studio 2012). The steps should be similar for the regular version of SQL Server Management studio.

The following may be helpful:

Tutorial: SQL Server Management Studio

Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 Management Studio Express

Microsoft® SQL Server® 2012 Express / Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Management Studio Express --expand "Details" to learn more

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.