Hi!

A bit of a stuck-up.

I have a problem which is probably simple to manage (not for me though - my brains work 24hrs/day and don’t come up with nothing).

I want to show several different values from one field (in query) on the report - now check this - They have to be separated by a comma in one line.

in a query is following:

Field1

Value1

Value2

Value3

Value4

I want those values to be shown on a report like:

Value1,Value2,Value3,Value4 etc... :rolleyes:

If anybody is familiar with the solution just show me the direction and I’ll try to solve it by myself.

Thanks in advance

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Uncle Gizmo

Dude, that was great. I've been trying to figure that out for some time now. Thanks a ton. You've opened me up writing expressions in queries. I didn't think I could do it in Access.

Please find attached solution I developed for a similar problem with a customer's database last year. It should give you some idea about how to solve the problem

cheers Tony

Please find attached solution I developed for a similar problem with a customer's database last year. It should give you some idea about how to solve the problem

cheers Tony

Hi - I have the same issue, but I get stuck in a 'please log in' loop on the site when I try to download your zip file. Any chance you could email it to me?

I've only just receive notification of this thread, I see it was posted six days ago, did you manage to download the file or do you still want it? If you do,,, what your e-mail address. Cheers Tony

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.