ellilock 0 Newbie Poster

:cheesy:
Help...
I am not exactly a novice, but I am. I have been secured to develop an Access database for a very small organization. There are a total of 13 members who will be updating and pulling reports from this DB, so I am not overly concerned about heavy use. I have experience with web design and passing knowledge of VB. I am surprising myself at how much I remember, though. This is my first Access project since Access 2, but it's coming back nicely!
The access books I have (I have been working on the Prentice Hall Exploring Office 2007 Textbook Series, so I have a LOT of office textbooks lying about) are academic texts and pretty uniformly have a chapter in the end which says "save your forms as data access pages" and presto, whamo, you're supposed to have functional xml pages. My Access forms and reports work brilliantly and do what I want them to do. I convert them to data access pages and buttons don't work, reports don't generate, queries don't run... With such wholesale failure, I suspect broken links and incomplete code. I am not yet testing on a webserver. I am waiting on a call from my ISP to get it set up, completely.
I am having trouble finding a resource which will provide me with the information I need to convert my functional Access application to a functional web application. Could someone please provide me tips to do this or point me to a book or specific blog, forum or where ever to make this shift? Thanks!
I have a meeting to present the application to the group on Wednesday. I will be showing them the access version (that works) if the kinks aren't worked out in advance
Thanks for any help!