(SQL , PL/SQL) enough for searching jobs in ORACLE ?

i have 2.6 years exp with oracle sql, plsql . can i get better JOB ?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

(SQL , PL/SQL) enough for searching jobs in ORACLE ?

i have 2.6 years exp with oracle sql, plsql . can i get better JOB ?

Yes you can. If your Oracle knowledge/skills is less than what you think, do not worry just go on trying for more junior level positions. See this,

http://www.jobserve.com/results.aspx?jobType=*&d=7&q=junior+and+oracle&page=1&x=28&y=13&order=Rank&all=on&cb01=1&dt=0&ps=200

Make sure that you take an online oracle test before you go for an interview as this might give you some sort of idea as what you might be asked.

http://orafaq.com/supquiz.htm

Good luck and god bless.................

I got my B.tech(computer science)with first class.
i have good knowledge in oracle 9i,sql,pl/sql basics.
i am searching for a job.i dont have experience.
Please any one help me to have good job to start my career.

I got my B.tech(computer science)with first class.
i have good knowledge in oracle 9i,sql,pl/sql basics.
i am searching for a job.i dont have experience.

Another to adds to millions waiting for their dream job landing in their lap without any work.
If you having difficulties get a job because you are reject based on zero experiences, why don't you look for some unpaid charity work where you can prove you are good with databases and use this experience to enhance your CV? If you have more questions in regards of this make new thread in IT Professionals' Lounge

Closing down thread, no need for revision in next 2-3 years by another lost soul...

I got my MCA with 74%.
i have good knowledge in oracle 9i,sql,pl/sql .
i am searching for a job.i have 6 months experience.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.