hello!! i want to learn how to make games like web browser games..for example like evony or other online games..what do i need to learn?..please give me some guide so that i can study with it and practice. what is the first step should i take? i have backgrounds in programming. hoping to help me with this tnx ^_^

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

hello!! i want to learn how to make games like web browser games..for example like evony or other online games..what do i need to learn?..please give me some guide so that i can study with it and practice. what is the first step should i take? i have backgrounds in programming. hoping to help me with this tnx ^_^

welcome to daniweb androidz. Ϋ

members here who have knowledge about that might help.
as for me i am also willing to learn such stuffs.

:) happy day ahead!
good luck!

thanks jim i hope someone will help me out with this.i am eager to learn stuff like this. :(

thanks jim i hope someone will help me out with this.i am eager to learn stuff like this. :(

me, too.

btw it's kim. Ϋ

lol sorry i thought it was jim..sorry the first letter something wrong with my keyboard. are you working already? or a student?

The more argument you win, the fewer friends you will have.

androidz - :) no problem with that. i am still a student currently in an OJT.

brightmix - ;) well said man! i'm at the back of you.

Hello, androidz if you need any help in C, C++ , assembly, Java, VB.
Feel free to contact me at SNIP

what do you mean by snip?sorry but i am not familiar with that word

If you want to make browser-based games there are many different languages that you could learn. I read somewhere that Evony was written in Adobe Flex(which is basically Adobe Flash - Actionscript) - so you could learn Actionscript. Or if you wanted to program something more like Runescape you could learn Java.

wow i played evony..but i dont know where to start in adobe flex

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.