I want to make a fish shooting game, but I don't know where to start maybe here friends can give me directions please help for my learning

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

So much left unsaid. The Javascript tag might tell us you want it on your web site. To write such from scratch would be something you attempt after a year of making easier projects but maybe you just want to add such to your web site (I checked your other discussions.)
Try https://www.raywenderlich.com/2813-how-to-make-a-simple-html5-game-with-enchant-js since it has a fish game and you might learn more.

commented: Sorry but i mean i want to make a fish game, if i want to make a shooting fish game its use javascript right? Or other language?? +0

You tagged your discussion with Javascript so that meant your intent was something that ran in a browser. If you meant something else then you would have written that in your initial post. To find out more about you I read your other discussions and it appears you are working on your web site which lead me to suggest building your skills or using some open source game to integrate into your site.
But no, no one can give you the code or design to what you asked for many reasons. It would be rare for anyone to write this for you and hold class on the language and game design. Maybe there is someone out there?

As such I thought, maybe they just want to integrate a nearly ready to use fishing game? And supplied a possible project.

Back to your comment. I explained why I took time to find a Javascript game, maybe you didn't want that and have the wrong tag.

sorry if my question is confusing thanks for your reaponse bro

The question isn't confusing. It's incomplete. I shared what I did to fill in some of the missing information.

commented: Thanks +0

Yeah like you say i want to make shooting fish game runing in the browser

If you want it to run in a browser, then yes, you almost certainly want to use JavaScript. While there are other languages which can be used, such as TypeScript or ClojureScript, they all get translated into JavaScript anyway.

There are many video tutorials on this topic, and many web pages as well. I would go over a few of them to see what you can get out of them, then apply that to your own game.

thanks for the idea

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.