Hi,

I m new to android mobile appn devlp.

Pls suggest me study materials for that.
I hav 2 years of xprns in core java appl devlp.
I want full detail of
1. how to learn ? that means where to start ?
2. simulators or emulators available
3. Text books available.
4. Good sites for info.

:-D

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

i have beginning and pro android and find them handy ( not sure if i have 1 or 2 version). You'll ultimately do a lot of web searching for specifics, but to have a framework, the books were useful. They are readable, short chapters, but assume a knowledge of java ( which you have but said for anyone else). They are also on the cheaper end of computer books in terms of price.

Mike

Thank you peter_budo.

Can u suggest a book that is really excellent for a beginner like me.

Thank you adams161(Mike)
Can u suggest a book that is really excellent for a beginner like me.

Well I try to read, when I have time, Professional Android 2 Application Development. It is not exactly my style but it was best structured from what I need it. Try to have look Beginning Android 2 and see if that suite your style of learning (google book preview that is listed is very handy)

Please help me. How to start android technology for learning? please send link for android resources for study itself.

Please help me. How to start android technology for learning? please send link for android resources for study itself.

Read my reply to original question and use links from there.

hey this is rohini , i am new to this android technology could you please provide me the relevant material , my <EMAIL SNIPPED>

@Peddi_1 read my previous replies

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.