rcjbff_21 0 Newbie Poster

Hi Guys! A newbie and a student here. I want to ask your assistance by being my respondent just to answer the following few survey questions here below. This will help me a lot for the completion of my project in Mobile Programming Subject which is one of my major courses. Thank you very much and God Bless!:)

1. What is the best mobile brand you are mostly preferred? State only one. (Examples: Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, etc.)
2. What network or telecom company you are mostly preferred? State only one. (Examples: Smart, Globe, Sun Cellular, etc.)
3. What trouble or damage you usually encounter when you repairing a mobile?
4. What language application(s) you usually used in mobile programming? (Examples: Qt with C++, Browser-based applications leveraging HTML5, JavaScript, and CSS, Java ME & Flash)
5. What platform(s) you usually used in developing and designing mobile software applications? (Examples: Series 40, Symbian, MeeGo)
6. What are the practical factors to be considered in developing mobile applications?
7. What certain mobile application(s) or feature(s) you are most prioritize to develop?
8. What kind of prototyping tool you used during the design and development process?
9. Are you familiar with “China Phone”?
10. What is the difference between China Phone with others?
11. How much it usually cost in repairing a mobile?
12. What reference(s) can you recommend to me as a beginner?

feel free to answer please . Tnx ! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.