I'm a beginner looking for Windows 7 phone app development. Have downloaded the kit and emulator. I follow tutorials to develop apps but I don't understand the steps.I use visual C# 2010 as the IDE .Please help as to what should I learn so as to understand the coding in IDE.
Regards.

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by gameprogramming
<Grid x:Name="LayoutRoot" Background="{StaticResource PhoneBackgroundBrush}">  
     <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>  
         <ColumnDefinition Width="*" />  
         <ColumnDefinition Width="*" />  
     </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>  
     <Grid.RowDefinitions>  

<RowDefinition Height="*" />  
         <RowDefinition Height="*" />  
     </Grid.RowDefinitions>  

<Button  
         Grid.Column="0"  
         Grid.Row="0"  
         Content="Tap Me!"  
         HorizontalAlignment="Stretch"  
         VerticalAlignment="Stretch"  
         />  
 </Grid>

can u expain that coding becouse my frnd ask about that ? plz

Edited by peter_budo: Keep It Clear - Do wrap your programming code blocks within code tags

TRY IT FRND
First of all you must have know-how of C# language and .net framework. Always use good books to learn new technology from the scratch. I'd suggest you to read Programming Windows Phone 7, by Charles Petzold, is free ebook.

Off topic - @wtstalin88 as English is not your first language I strongly encourage you to either use translator or dictionary to spell check what you writing. Secondly, always read other replies so you do not offer solution/idea/info that someone else already provided as in case of the book.

Well! Microsoft do have some great tutorials...

www.create.msdn.com

or

<URL SNIPPED>

Edited by peter_budo: Keep It Spam-Free - Do not mention, plug or refer to any product, service, or website you are affiliated with

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.