Hi All,

Sorry if this annoyed any of you. but I'm really indeed.
I need to know on HOW TO LOAD 300 RECORDS OR DATA PER SECOND in my mobile apps (for this purpose, I use iOS app).
I just need a sample or basic code on how to run it. I need to be taught, not to be feed.
Hope anyone will keen to help me & thanks a lot for your kindness.

Regards,
Wafie Ali..
:)

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi All,

Sorry if this annoyed any of you. but I'm really indeed.
I need to know on HOW TO LOAD 300 RECORDS OR DATA PER SECOND in my mobile apps (for this purpose, I use iOS app).
I just need a sample or basic code on how to run it. I need to be taught, not to be feed.
Hope anyone will keen to help me & thanks a lot for your kindness.

Regards,
Wafie Ali..
:)

maybe no one couldn't get what i meant to..what i mean is to get 300 queries per second. would be nice if codes is in javascript. thanks for your kind..

I do not think we do have any iPhone expert on the forum. The problem at hand is that even if you had service that is able to provide you with these data you are always get hammered by network speed that you cannot guaranty to be fast enough to serve these records

Of topic: post 6000, shame I couldn't provide answer

I do not think we do have any iPhone expert on the forum. The problem at hand is that even if you had service that is able to provide you with these data you are always get hammered by network speed that you cannot guaranty to be fast enough to serve these records

Of topic: post 6000, shame I couldn't provide answer

Oo..i see that. never mind. I'm just try my luck, who knows I'd get the desired answer. But let me specify it first. actually, I want to know the method on how to optimize load query speed per second. If can, I want it in Javascript. I won't give up until I get the answer. Hope u willing to help me in this Peter..=)

Well the thing is you need to have some sort of service you can query. Do you have something? (Your own web server, some 3rd party service whom you want to use)
You need to forward some data to base your search, something to search for example:dance to look for any dance music CDs available/in collection
Then let service generate JSON for you

I do not have my own website. My target is iOS apps(firstly iphone). The problem is that it takes much time to load as database record increases. I've run out of ideas as I googling all there. Sorry if my reply will make you quite confused but that is what I faced right now. Maybe you can share another reference that you think related to my searching. Thanks so much for your effort to help me. I don't think I can pay it back.

So where are you getting all these records?

I'm currently build up a mobile apps for iphone with database(mysql). It then display in tableview. I guess if you ever faced the problem like this before, so then you can show me the way out of this. I'll try to figure out this myself but I'm also need your help if this wouldn't burden you..thanks..=)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.