Hi all,

I decided to start developing applications for android and I can not choose a site for this. You can tell what to choose

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I went with Android Studio. But what is this about a site? I would be guessing what you meant so tell more.

Sorry, that was a typo. I did not mean a site, but a platform for developing an application.

I'll be honest with you. Long ago we tried going down that road (something akin to Xamarin) and after years had to rip it all up to move it to the mainstream dev kit. This is not an offer to write a treatise about all that. Just a nod why and what we went with this round. Android Studio.

I do know that many of today's programmers are looking for an easy way to avoid learning what needs to be learned but when they do that they often learn other lessons.

Thanks for the answer, I made the choice

Hi there, I'm not sure what you mean by "what site to choose" but, for what it's worth, I'm halfway through
the Udemy course "Developing Apps with Kotlin" and can highly recommend it!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.