Hi everyone, I am going to try and not let this be long and drawn out. I just started using C# about one week ago. I am trying to write an app for myself that uses a treeview and sqlite. But while searching for examples these last few days, I have come up with some examples that are like way way over my head.

I am looking for something simple. This is what I would like to do. I want to have a treeview with many nodes, also with information attached to each node. I found this almost perfect example at this site: http://www.java2s.com/Code/CSharp/GUI-Windows-Form/TreeViewDataBinding.htm the problem is, it uses an xml file. And it does not do and saving to the xml file, or delete nodes etc.

Does anyone have any sample code that shows how to do the following in C# using a treeview.

1. Store the treeview to a sqlite db no matter how deep the node structure is
2. Restore the treeview from the sqlite db?

Thanks, I do appreciate this.

Justin.

I don't know SQLLite but in such cases, have a time to take a look on SQLLite documentation!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.