Can any help me in doing a project on online examination in VB, I want a code in which, the program will fetch 10 questions from data base randomly. The data base having more than 10 questions. The data base would be of questions and there answers and the answers are multiple choice , a temporary table will be created on that table there would be question and there multiple choices and that 10 questions will be fetched from database randomly and after submitting the one question the user can go to another question.

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

YEs, there are quitre a few people here that can help. What have you got so far?

hi,
karuna here.......
can u please tell me how to make a project on ONLINE EXAMINATION.

Use a autonumber field as a key. Then randomly generate a number between 1 and the total number of questions to retrieve the questions based on the key.

hi,
asking for a complete project construction in a single question is unfare, ask your doubdts that will be answered, complete your task step by step,

what you mean online project is it webbased or Lan application,

give clear details where you are in the project,where you sticked,

then only people can support you more informatively,

With regards
Venkatramasamy SN

i am doing online examination project for a medical transcription training company.
Already i have modules like student details module,administration module,registration module,report module.can u suggest me any other new modules to be added to make it worthy as i am doing this project for mca degree course.Please do help me in adding better features

i am doing online examination project for a medical transcription training company.
Already i have modules like student details module,administration module,registration module,report module.can u suggest me any other new modules to be added to make it worthy as i am doing this project for mca degree course.Please do help me in adding better features

Please post the code and tell us what problem are you facing.

What you want to impliment in online examination project ?

ONLINE for me means Using the Internet. I don know with others. So, Please clarify.

acutally i don know what to do newly in online exam project. other than conducting exam and giving results , what can i do newly there

s.with internet only..in medical transcription exam what are the new features i can add?

Are you going to use the Internet with this project? or Stand-alone only? Clarify Pls.

stand-alone only.. After developing i ll use the internet

hi
i want to know how actually right answer is selected from submitted answers and which type of coding is create for choosing right answer and giving marks
plz help me
it is really need for my BCS project submission
RPLY URGENTLY

Is that relevant to visual basic?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.