How to fix error it sayTskindata not found? plss help me

Recommended Answers

I'm not familiar with the type 'Tskindata', but I suppose you forgot to include some headers, or forgot to add the required libraries to your project.

Jump to Post

I have no idea, it's not a standard library. What are you trying to do? Which SDK's do you have installed for this?

[edit] I can only find Delphi-references to Tskindata. So are you sure it can be used in C++?

Jump to Post

yup but where to find winskinc6.lib???

If this is a C++ Builder 6 Enterprise library, look for it inside the Lib folder of the CB6 installation directory. Also read the documentation for this TSkindata thing.

Jump to Post

All 11 Replies

I'm not familiar with the type 'Tskindata', but I suppose you forgot to include some headers, or forgot to add the required libraries to your project.

I have no idea, it's not a standard library. What are you trying to do? Which SDK's do you have installed for this?

[edit] I can only find Delphi-references to Tskindata. So are you sure it can be used in C++?

If this is a C++ Builder 6 Enterprise library, look for it inside the Lib folder of the CB6 installation directory. Also read the documentation for this TSkindata thing.

is this downloadable? doesnt appear in the c++ library..

Try this download page. Figure out the rest yourself.

Try this download page. Figure out the rest yourself.

OK sir wolfpack..I think a little bit editing and im good to go..

I already installed vclskin components.

I need a help file on how to install this on c++..it has a help file on it but for delphi..

Im a little bit confused

In the vclskin2.zip file that can be downloaded from the above link, there is a folder called help file. And in that Help file there are instructions on how to install it in C++ Builder 6.

OK tnx sir wolf..my progy dont have errors anymore and running..

One more thing sir, how can i change the icon of my application?

Read the replies in this thread.

OK tnx again sir wolfpack..

Program runs smoothly and it has already program icons.

tnx a lot..

till next project.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.20 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.