Hi all, Is there a way in which a TSR program could be made in vb6.0. Something like If an EXE of a software written in vb6.0 is run, then this TSR program should load and remain their for as long as it wishes to (the program cannot be stopped or removed until the program itself decides to do so). Also this program should not have anything to display on the screen.
Any Help?

Rajesh Khanna

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I made Project using data enviroment and data report in vb 6.0. Every things working ok but in data report i can not see the next record data in the report. pls. give some coding or any help?
data is in the only One table.

Hi all, Is there a way in which a TSR program could be made in vb6.0. Something like If an EXE of a software written in vb6.0 is run, then this TSR program should load and remain their for as long as it wishes to (the program cannot be stopped or removed until the program itself decides to do so). Also this program should not have anything to display on the screen.
Any Help?

Rajesh Khanna

Are you trying to create a sort of Virus program ?

I made Project using data enviroment and data report in vb 6.0. Every things working ok but in data report i can not see the next record data in the report. pls. give some coding or any help?
data is in the only One table.

Please do not hijack others threads.
Post only related reply to others threads and start a separate one for your own question.

well I am not trying to make any virus anyway, I'm just trying to develop a software wherein some functions for examle a self made clock should continue to show even after the user has quit the software. That is why I wanted a way to develop an application where in I could run a part of software which will become self executing on its own. Though I found a way - like I could transfer this executing file to "Windows Startup" group whereby it will be self executing everytime computer is turned on. But it doesnot serve my purpose as I want my application to remain in memory as a TSR.
Rajesh Khanna

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.