Need some help. Don't know anything about programming except HTML, would like to know where I should start to learn the language. :?:

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by shortd81

Need some help. Don't know anything about programming except HTML, would like to know where I should start to learn the language. :?:

Which language -- C or C++? A book maybe?

HTML and programming are soo far about.

HTML Hyper Text Markup Language, its all formating, no programming at all

there is C, C++ and C#, i would recomend C++ and

www.cprogramming.com

good for C and C++ though. C or C++ takes years to get good at, and even more to get truly confident, Read books, do tutorials, and post alot for help.

Dear just start C++ and learn the concept of OOPS ok
thats the base of all the Programming Languages.
I'm giving you some topics which you should know well:

operator overloading
polymorphism(virtual functions)
function pointers
stl
collections
singelton class
rtti
.........................need more any way if you still have any problem
then catch me sonu_saini_76@rediffmail.com
By

i recommend starting with C++ as well but i also recommend you just learn the basics and when you get those good and done then work your way up into all the more complicated stuff :) good luck

Thanks everyone. I'm checking into all the info. I will be posting alot so I hope I don't get on anyone's nerves. If I do sorry.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.