veer_bala82 0 Newbie Poster

Hi,

I am having a problem that I have been trying to solve for the last 2 weeks. This might be seen in many travel sites like lastminute.com. The situation is simple. I need an indeterminate progress bar. I enter the search criteria/parameters (From/To Date & Destination) in page ‘A’. I click the search button now. I need to be transferred to Page ‘B’, which is empty but consists of a progress bar like image displaying any message and then I need to be transferred to page ‘C’ where the results will be displayed. I use the term “Indeterminate”, coz the progress bar is displayed based on the time taken (which can vary) to display the results and it not a fixed time interval(Usually with thread. sleep type) like u see in many sites. I am using VS 2005 + MS SQL 2005 + ASP.NET 2.0 + AJAX 1.0. Please help me out. Thanks in advance

Regards,
Balaji

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.