I have a problem with programming! I real like being a programmer but I have bad background! What can you help me on this?

The question states:

Create a program, allowing to display the graphs of functions, given tabular ( reading from file) and most simplest mathematical expressions. In process of execution to realize:

the format of file for keeping of tabular functions; window of work with tabular function with possibilities of reading/ writing the file, editing the tables.

the possibility of image of graphs of functions.

making the table of elementary functions.

I am using the C++ language. Please help me buddies. I real tried so hard to find help.
I have a little ideas on C++ it happened to me that this Program is difficult even i don't know where to start!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

i know i should do something before looking for a help!
i have tried alot but i have no ideas!

iam just looking forward to anyone who can help me by any means even how to start and i will do effort!

iam a begginer in C++ language!
please some one to help me!

With what? Please describe what your problem is.

Create a program, allowing to display the graphs of functions, given tabular ( reading from file) and most simplest mathematical expressions. In process of execution to realize:the format of file for keeping of tabular functions; window of work with tabular function with possibilities of reading/ writing the file, editing the tables.the possibility of image of graphs of functions.making the table of elementary functions.
-The Problem is to write the function that will be filled in tabular form and the output is the table and the graph of that function! You can use any mathematical expression, forexample sine, cosine, tangent and may be quadratic equations!

"this is what i have to do".

help me, please!

thanks the task is done.
thank you all for your cooperation.

thanks the task is done.
thank you all for your cooperation.

Wow, and that after a year :P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.