Unshod 0 Newbie Poster

Hey guys and girls!

My name is Dave Traeger, and im currently looking for some code help with my mod Arcadium for the Source Engine. Currently the project is going under a few changes and the name is included (originally it was called Gauntlet).

Arcadium aims to bring back the feeling you had as a kid playing all those arcade games, with less impact on the wallet :P. Here is a quote from my MODDB Profile:

Remember the days when arcade games consisted entirely on your quick reflexes, button mashing and side stepping to achieve victory! I certainly do, this is why im currently working on project Arcadium.

With waves upon waves of enemy's running at you with only one intention what do you do? You fight! Make your way through countless arcade style levels in either tradition top down arcade action or the brutal fps mode, with countless power ups to make your job easier!

There is only so much i can do, since this project has always been about my own personal development in the art medium (im an animator by trade) programming is something i know very little about. I did managed to get a very buggy topdown camera to work tho, it needs work :P but here is the video.

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about the project, i do have with me at the moment a detailed write up of what i would like in my mod (it can be changed most of it is not locked in as they would say :P).

If you want to help me out please email me davidtraeger(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Thanks for your time,

~ Dave