Hi

I am doing a Messenger Project where i have to add send file feature also without using Internet i am trying through FTP .In control Panel from adminstrative tools i opened IIS in that default FTP->properties->security accounts there is a default password,which i cannot change.So plz help me in this process.Assist me if there is any other method.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

put the files on a floppy disk, print an address label, put disk in an envellope, put label on envellope, run to post office, buy stamps, put stamps on envellope, deposit envellope in mailbox, wait.

If you want to send files without using the Internet, it's going to be terribly inconvenient.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

put the files on a floppy disk, print an address label, put disk in an envellope, put label on envellope, run to post office, buy stamps, put stamps on envellope, deposit envellope in mailbox, wait.

I think envellope is spelt wrong and floppy disks are rapidly becoming obsolete.

maybe, but that makes them cheaper ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.