Hey!

I'm currently doing my thesis work in C# where I'm writing a program for a certain company. I have a little problem with resizeing my program for different screen resolutions. I don't relly know how to do this. My current resolution is 1280x1024 and that's what I've designed the program for but the program is going to be run in many different countries in varous screen resolutions. How would I do this?

Thanks!

//Andreas

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Here you are

this.Height = System.Windows.Forms.Screen.AllScreens[0].WorkingArea.Height;
            this.Width = System.Windows.Forms.Screen.AllScreens[0].WorkingArea.Width;

>Here you are
Somehow I don't think that's the problem, Ramy.

>I have a little problem with resizeing my program for different screen resolutions.
Do you mean that when the resolution is changed, your UI looks like crap? If so, the easiest solution is to use anchoring and resizing of your controls to keep things relatively neat and enforce a minimum resolution (640x480, for instance). That way you have a lower bound to work and the UI looks decent as the resolution grows, though it may not be perfect.

commented: Somehow I think that it is. +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.