why are you making it so confusing? just make it clear as simple as possible. now tell me what does this line mean :-

but i hv also a data w/c i need to multiply the txtQty by txtPrice and txtQty>txtPrice also.

does the above sentence make any sense??? atleast i'm not getting it.

you want to get the value of txtprice when txtqty>txtprice and you are getting it successfully. right or wrong???

now just explain what do you wish to do in the else condition...means what value do you expect to get when txtqty=txtprice or txtqty<txtprice?

just answering the above question might be enough for solving this issue.
what do you think???

regards
Shouvik

Sorry Shouvik my friend i made u confused, okey i will try again.

but i hv also a data w/c i need to multiply the txtQty by txtPrice and txtQty>txtPrice also.

does the above sentence make any sense??? atleast i'm not getting it.

you want to get the value of txtprice when txtqty>txtprice and you are getting it successfully. right or wrong??? **i get it right**

now just explain what do you wish to do in the else condition...means what value do you expect to get when txtqty=txtprice or txtqty<txtprice?

** i want to get the value of txtqty*txtprice** i don't knw the condition i will use**

Thanks,
Noli

Hi,

In that case remove the IF Condition..
and just give:

lblVal.Caption = Val(txtQty.Text) * Val(txtPrice.Text)

Regards
Veena

On my Opinion... your gonna get the result of txtQty * txtPrice when the value entered on txtQty is greater than 1...

So...

if txtQty >= 1 then
   lblval.caption=Val(txtQty) * Val(txtPrice)
else
   lblval.Caption = txtPrice
end if
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.