Hi. I'm a final year student of Computing.. I've chosen "A network intrusion detection system" as my final year project. Currently I'm doing research on it. I have some some knowledge on my chosen project. I need help from you guys, that would it be the wise choice to choose C# as my programming language?.. I'm asking it because I am not advanced in C#. Experts are welcome to suggest on particular topic.. Finally thanks to you all whoever is willing to help or suggest me..

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by truyenthongmang

hi bhedexlaman..
i'm also choose this project for my final year project.. hope we can keep in touch and help each other to develop the ids.. where u from?

hey im new in this site ..now im doing my final year project for computer engineering..and i choosed my project in Intrusion Detection System in C#....so as searching i found u guyz, seems u guyz have already did this project, so as a junior i request u two to help me for my project...plz suggest me about it like how to begin it with or any responces .....

Votes + Comments
Don't bump old threads I'm sure they are long gone

Hi me also am starting my final project on a network intrusion detection system and i am planning to use C#. I'll be very happy if there was any help from you guys

Hi all, i really happy when find out this topic
i am planing to build a IDS system in c or c#
can you help me?

thanks a lot!

Edited by pritaeas: Removed email. Keep it on-site.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.