HI everybody, can anyone tell me how to change the value of label in the exe file run format,, i mean to

let say i have value,,,, length is label and 10cm is text box for length in a form. after running the program or in the exe file,,, user want to change the value,, user want force instead of length,, wat should user do to change the value in the exe file, Is it possible??????

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

u mean change the value of what was display on label?
and what the meaning of this :

let say i have value,,,, length is label and 10cm is text box for length in a form

i didn't get the point...explain more detail..

I mean to say,,, i have a form in which length=10cm,, length is label and 10cm is in textbox,,,,,, while running in exe, can i make changes in the label, i mean i dont want length, i want width instead of length while running, as a user point of view. hav u got it?

what exactly u want to do?why you want to change the width of label?
try to use AutoSize = True on label properties, the width of label will increase or decrease agree with the length of text.

no no, i mean, i m user and i want to change the value of length, i mean i dont want length, i want width as a user later on,,, can i change this without coding,,,,, in the exe file,,,, is it possible,,, can user change the values in the exe format,,, ??????????????????

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.