Hi
i am working on a project, ASP.NET Web Application and i want to highlight a number words which would have been found programatically from the textbox.
To find a string in the textbox i managed to do, my problem is to highlight the text found in the TextBox.
I tried using SelectionStart and SelectionLength but it is giving me an error, stating that a directive might be missing. They only seem to work for me if i am using a Windows application.
Is there a way of adding a windows applcation to my web application???
or even find the line number from the textbox of where the string is???
i am writing in c#

Hi
i am working on a project, ASP.NET Web Application and i want to highlight a number words which would have been found programatically from the textbox.
To find a string in the textbox i managed to do, my problem is to highlight the text found in the TextBox.
I tried using SelectionStart and SelectionLength but it is giving me an error, stating that a directive might be missing. They only seem to work for me if i am using a Windows application.
Is there a way of adding a windows applcation to my web application???
or even find the line number from the textbox of where the string is???
i am writing in c#

i have a problem with creating a help button that would be linked to microsoft word office or any text program.i would be grad if you could help too.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.