Hi
i am working on a project, ASP.NET Web Application and i want to highlight a number words which would have been found programatically from the textbox.
To find a string in the textbox i managed to do, my problem is to highlight the text found in the TextBox.
I tried using SelectionStart and SelectionLength but it is giving me an error, stating that a directive might be missing. They only seem to work for me if i am using a Windows application.
Is there a way of adding a windows applcation to my web application???
or even find the line number from the textbox of where the string is???
i am writing in c#

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

i am writing in c#

Post in c# or asp.net. this for vb.net

Hi
i am working on a project, ASP.NET Web Application and i want to highlight a number words which would have been found programatically from the textbox.
To find a string in the textbox i managed to do, my problem is to highlight the text found in the TextBox.
I tried using SelectionStart and SelectionLength but it is giving me an error, stating that a directive might be missing. They only seem to work for me if i am using a Windows application.
Is there a way of adding a windows applcation to my web application???
or even find the line number from the textbox of where the string is???
i am writing in c#

i have a problem with creating a help button that would be linked to microsoft word office or any text program.i would be grad if you could help too.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.