Hello all can you help me up with this guys.. i have this application with a product id which is in Hexadecimal format..wat i mean is an alphanumeric format.. and it is asking for a product key.. how can i suppose to know the product key?

can you give me some idea how to calculate this or convert this so that it will come up with the right product key..

Product Key = Product Id

Advance thanks to u all..

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

try this one
[snipped]
i try this its work properly under all condition

commented: So lame. -2

Hello all can you help me up with this guys.. i have this application with a product id which is in Hexadecimal format..wat i mean is an alphanumeric format.. and it is asking for a product key.. how can i suppose to know the product key?

can you give me some idea how to calculate this or convert this so that it will come up with the right product key..

Product Key = Product Id

Advance thanks to u all..

You look at the packaging that came with the product when you purchased it. If you didn't purchase it or you did and the key wasn't with it, it is a pirated copy and therefore illegal.

Please read this

Thread closed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.