hello,

I'm working on a little project now but I have some problems.

I want to control my computer whit my pocket pc using bleutooth.
the plan was dan you push a button on the pocket pc, it will send a value to te pc using bleutooth. then a vb form needs te recive that value and then do someting (for example pusiing button 1).

the problem is that i have nog expirience whit bleutooth. i have no idee how I have to program vb that it can recive an bleutooth signal???

can somewone help my whith that ??,
all information is welcome.

thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

the problem is that i have nog expirience whit bleutooth. i have no idee how I have to program vb that it can recive an bleutooth signal???

I want to control my computer whit my pocket pc using bleutooth.
the plan was dan you push a button on the pocket pc, it will send a value to te pc using bleutooth. then a vb form needs te recive that value and then do someting (for example pusiing button 1).

Considering what you want to do and your experience, the same project could be done more easily using J2ME than VB. So, if you're going to learn VB only for this particular project, switch to J2ME.

thanks for the answerd.

but I chose vb because I have work with it already.

J2ME, is it esay to program whith it???

It's specially meant for developing mobile applications, so considering this problem, it'd be easier with J2ME than with VB.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.