i am the student of final year computer engineering and i need the topics of projects applicable to it...

so please help me if u can.....

i really thank you in advance for giving me your time and mind blowing ideas....

jasimp commented: do your own work -1

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

i am the student of final year computer engineering and i need the topics of projects applicable to it...

so please help me if u can.....

i really thank you in advance for giving me your time and mind blowing ideas....

This project may be way too easy for you but...

Why not create an internet-accessible Applet that is designed to support 20 or so users where multiple games can be played between the users, and the main folder you use only consists of 3 classes max and a limit of code as well.

All other files (such as pictures etc) will have to be retrieved from a server or database that holds java-objects. You'll have to retrieve them using reflection API, port them in the code then allow the user to play after all of the java-objects have been retrieved for them when they connect?

I'm just throwing that out there as a possibility. I'm only in 3rd quarter Java, so I'm not sure if the above is truly achievable or not. If it is, then go for it. It seems fairly reasonable, but like I said if that's just too easy for you then I don't know what you could do to make it incredibly hard. To me the above seems incredibly hard because you'd have to know--

Lots of Multimedia
A good amount of Reflection API
How to maintain a good relationship between only 3 files with limited line-space
How to design the code to support 20 users for multiple games and client-to-client cases
Managed Multi-threading
etc..

--anyways that's my opinion, only because nobody else has really supported one.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.