Can anybody tell me that session can be use in windows Form if yes how?.....[/B]

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi
Can you provide an example of what you are trying to do. If what you're trying to do is to 'pass' variable between forms then you should try the Parent property. Other way is to have a 'helper' class with static fields.

Thanks,
Camilo

Hi This is Raja.
I have a doubt.
I am using window applications.
while logging into the application i am using user id and password .
i want to display the user id after logging into the application and display into the some other forms .
and that to be dispalyed as radio buttons text....
is it possible in window application.
Any help with then sample code is appreciate.

Thanks in advance

Raja

Hi
Can you provide an example of what you are trying to do. If what you're trying to do is to 'pass' variable between forms then you should try the Parent property. Other way is to have a 'helper' class with static fields.

Thanks,
Camilo

I think you're asking about the System.Security.Principal namespace.

Hey nvmobius &camilojvarona

I appreciate your earliest responce,please have a look into my doubt...
I am using login form to log into my application with "username and password".
once if logged into the application it opens the parent form.
My question is
I want to display the "username" when i opened any of the child forms from that parent.
Thank You:)

Raja

Hi This is Raja.
I have a doubt.
I am using window applications.
while logging into the application i am using user id and password .
i want to display the user id after logging into the application and display into the some other forms .
and that to be dispalyed as radio buttons text....
is it possible in window application.
Any help with then sample code is appreciate.

Thanks in advance

Raja

can anyone tell me how to insert data into database from a grideview , using C# & LINQ dataclass on windows form application

how to generate dynamic rows in grideview by click add button on windows form application using C# language studio-10 .

Hi Kiran, You should start a new thread for your question. You may receive more responces if you do.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.