This program is supposed to simulate a Reservation System of Daewoo. Using this program, Daewoo ticket reservation agency assistant can perform different tasks related to ticket reservation.

The Daewoo Reservation System will ask the user for the following information :
• Name of passenger
• Departure City
• Destination City
• Date of travel
• Time of travel
• Number of tickets
The Daewoo Reservation System should have the following features:

1. Make Reservation-to reserve ticket/tickets for a passenger and indicate his/her seat number.
2. Modify reservation-to modify the already made reservation
3. Cancel reservation-to cancel a particular reservation
4. Search reservation- to search reservation information of a particular passenger by
a) Passenger name
b) Date of travel
5. Exit –to exit from application

Daewoo Reservation System should also support persistence for passenger ticket reservation records
Supporting simple persistence by any application requires handling of two scenarios
• On start up of application-data (passenger ticket reservation records) must be read from file.
• On end/finish up of application -data (passenger ticket reservation records) must be saved in file.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

May be you should really consider lookin back the sticky thread on top of this form.

Is it your homework my friend????

ssharish

hi tell me what your problem i hope that i can solve it

I am sorry, i dont have any problem. Its your problem that you dint read the form rules before asking for help!

ssharish

Write the program just a little bit at a time so that you don't get overwhelmed with all those instructions.

1) Start out by creating a structure that holds the information for one passenger.
2) Then create a 2d array of those structures that represents the seats in an airplain.
3) create the menu with switch statement for choice

When you get all the above done you can write the code that implements each of the menu items -- do them one at a time to make it easier.

And don't try to write all that code at one time before compiling!!!

This program is supposed to simulate a Reservation System of Daewoo. Using this program, Daewoo ticket reservation agency assistant can perform different tasks related to ticket reservation.

The Daewoo Reservation System will ask the user for the following information :
• Name of passenger
• Departure City
• Destination City
• Date of travel
• Time of travel
• Number of tickets
The Daewoo Reservation System should have the following features:

1. Make Reservation-to reserve ticket/tickets for a passenger and indicate his/her seat number.
2. Modify reservation-to modify the already made reservation
3. Cancel reservation-to cancel a particular reservation
4. Search reservation- to search reservation information of a particular passenger by
a) Passenger name
b) Date of travel
5. Exit –to exit from application

Daewoo Reservation System should also support persistence for passenger ticket reservation records
Supporting simple persistence by any application requires handling of two scenarios
• On start up of application-data (passenger ticket reservation records) must be read from file.
• On end/finish up of application -data (passenger ticket reservation records) must be saved in file.

sorry its hard for me to answer

You need to do more than just reposting your assignment!

Jamshed

Let me honest and polite with you. No one is gonna help you, if you don’t show us what have you have got so far. You need to show some progress.

By the looks of it, it’s not a job which can done straight ways. It would take few hours to get this system working. Or for you, since you’re just a beginner you might take take days to complete.

Ok, let me help you in getting started. From the problem what I can see there, you need to know few concepts like File handling, structures, array. Do you know any of these concepts?

But any way, here are few links for you to get started.

Structures: http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial/lesson7.html

Arrays: http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial/lesson8.html

File Handling: http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial/lesson10.html

Once you are confident, post back. We might be able to help further.

ssharish

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.