hi

we have to create a soda vending machine. so they asking a interface. i have designed the interface using netbeans. but i dont know hwo to code in there. if anyone can help me regarding this. and in this interface it has radio buttons and combo boxes so please help me how can i code for those ...

can anyone help me

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

hi

we have to create a soda vending machine. so they asking a interface. i have designed the interface using netbeans. but i dont know hwo to code in there. if anyone can help me regarding this. and in this interface it has radio buttons and combo boxes so please help me how can i code for those ...

can anyone help me

We can help, but you'll have to get more specific. A soda vending machine program could mean a lot of things, and depending on how many options you give it, can be complex or not so complex. For example, is there more than one kind of soda? Does the soda machine give change? Do you keep track of how many sodas there are and can you run out? Do you restock it? Do all the different brands of soda cost the same? Is there any animation? Etcetera, etcetera. How elaborate do you want this program to be? It can be anything from pushing a button and the computer displaying "You just bought a soda" to having all of the above features and more.

We can help, but you'll have to get more specific.

He needs first to have look at Swing and get his ideas straight...

its like this

there are 10 different items in the machine.. and each one have 3 flavors.. and each flavor comes in two different sizes 10 oz and 16 oz. and there should be exactly 3 of each of the 10 soda items..

i want to know how we can do it.. i want started using Netbeans and did the design. but no one doing in netbeans. coz lectuerer saying to try in j creator. but i kinda find hard in that. please if anyone can help me

there are 10 different items in the machine.. and each one have 3 flavors.. and each flavor comes in two different sizes 10 oz and 16 oz. and there should be exactly 3 of each of the 10 soda items..

This doesn't give us any idea how you want to organize the interface, each of us will come with different design and that will just confuse you. Therefore do some sketch how you want to look like and attach it to your next post

i want to know how we can do it.. i want started using Netbeans and did the design. but no one doing in netbeans. coz lectuerer saying to try in j creator. but i kinda find hard in that. please if anyone can help me

"Coz" your teacher is right... "So move your a** soldier!"
We need some input on this or there is no point in helping as you will only copy&paste our work

it's no use for us to help you with code, if you go and use netbeans for the gui while your teacher told you to use jcreator.

it'll use him exactly two seconds to recognize it as generated code, so you'll just hand him a reason to fail you.

btw, if you are not capable to figure out how to add actionevents to buttons and such in netbeans, it might take a little longer to actually understand the way it works.

Use JCreator if that is what your instructor has requested.
Read this and this.

And use this.

commented: !! :) +10
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.