here is the class i am using, and my main program that i have started-i need to use the LltC class as u can see-i keep gettin an error sayin list1 undeclared identifier-somebody please help-thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Break down your code until it's as small as possible while still exhibiting the error, then post it here. Most of us won't bother to download attachments just to help you, it takes too much effort when we can't tell right away if it will be worth it.

i fixed that problem-now i need to put numbers 1-100 is list 1, then i need to take all the odd numbers out of list 1 and put them into list 2-i am putting them into list 2 i just need to know how to take them out of list 1, and here is the new main

You're still attaching files. I'm not going to download them, so unless you POST CODE, I'm not going to help you. Now do what I told you: Break the code down as small as possible (thus helping me to help you) and then post it in the message itself.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.