I'm looking for an MRTG program that will save all the incoming phone numbers and group them through their country code.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

the answer is "yes"

next, please.

nice summary.

but are you trying to drum up business for your website? you wont find it here.

all you'll find here are students from second-world countries trying to plagiarize their way through tech school.

Some people on this forum are like that, but I am not a student nor am I from a second-world country, although it is debateable since the USA is going down the tubes pretty fast.

i guess i wasnt thinking of the people like you who answer questions...

i was thinking of the hordes of people who pop in and say "ne1 plz to do 4 me the homeworks ok thx u"

There are those people, but they are on all perl forums, not just this one. I post on about 10 perl forums, but only three or four are very active, the rest are like this one, an occasional question. But they all get requests that seem to be people wanting their work done for them, and some students too.

i guess i wasnt thinking of the people like you who answer questions...

i was thinking of the hordes of people who pop in and say "ne1 plz to do 4 me the homeworks ok thx u"

Blame it on google , if you search free homework help , final year project assignment help , where can I download free project for my final year
in google , daniweb's post comes in first page , but in daniweb it is clearly mentioned that we do not do your homework.

Fran123,

Now you're just being obnoxious. I assume you will now be banned and I won't miss you. Too bad you couldn't just come here to try and help people instead of putting in a plug for your website. Your above post has been reported.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.