Hi there,

How would I go about setting a date/time to 0? Basically I want the time to be 00:00:00 so that when I use the addseconds function of say 120 seconds it reads 00:02:00

Any help would be much appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

>> How would I go about setting a date/time to 0?
Setting computer date/time??or just on your program?

Sorry double post

Hi there,

How would I go about setting a date/time to 0? Basically I want the time to be 00:00:00 so that when I use the addseconds function of say 120 seconds it reads 00:02:00

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi,
I think you want like Stop Watch. Date variables dont take such values, If u set 00:00:00 it automatically changes to 12:00:00 AM.

You can create Your own Date class that implements the desire functionality using class module.

Hi, thanks for the reply

I wasn't sure about how to create my own date class but in the end I set the label to 00:00:00 and used division and modulus to extract out the hours minutes and seconds and then used concatenate which seems to be working. Is this way of doing it ok?

Ok, You can do extract and Concatenate from string. It is another way to solve your problem

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.