Good evening Everyone

My VS is behaving n an unnormal way. I have 9 Project in a Solution and i have set one of the Projects as a Startup Project and created a Setup project, after i Built it to create an exe, The Project that gets Started is not the one that i set as a Startup. The Strange this is that the Project that start is the first in the list(Solution Explorer). i rebuilt the Setup Project but still no luck. I went to the Solutions Properties and i made Sude that the Project is Selected as a Startup object, but still my Project is not selected as a Startup

What is Wrong :(

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

right click on the project and click set as startup project

also might want to try restarting visual studio

right click on the project and click set as startup project

also might want to try restarting visual studio

Thanks for the Reply. I think i tried it and it does not work. the Strange thing is that when i run the Project it shows the Correct Project that i have set as a Startup in VS, but the Strange thing is that after i comppile the Setup Project , it Shows the First Project that is in the Solution Explorer.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.