can anyone give me idea of how to makse a mail server ..
preferable in java... thanks ..

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Google "JavaMail"

sir pls can u suggest me the project
n if u r saying for the compiler then give me more details of it.. thanks..

commented: Drop the IM-speak and communicate like an intelligent adult. This is not a chat room. -2

sir pls can u suggest me the project
n if u r saying for the compiler then give me more details of it.. thanks..

we don't suggest the project, you suggested one, and you asked help with that.
that's why Masjiade told you to Google for JavaMail, which should help you a lot with working with/developing a mail app.

I have no Idea what you mean by your second sentence, but let me tell you, that if you show yourself to lazy to do a quick online research as suggested, what do you expect us to do?
you're not in kindergarten (I assume) so start taking some responsabillity.
Start analysing your project, determin your goals and start writing code. You'll find that people on this forum will be quite helpfull and willing, if only you show you've done some effort yourself. we will not write the application for you though, as you stated: it's YOUR project

hello everyone my name is joey and this year i will graduate in IT but i have to present a project so can anyone help me and gave me a idea about a project thxxx

hello everyone my name is joey and this year i will graduate in IT but i have to present a project so can anyone help me and gave me a idea about a project thxxx

hello JoeyJoy, my nick is Stultuske, and I firmly believe that if the best you can do to find a project is the post you left here, not even starting a thread of your own, but simply hijacking some one elses thread, you won't graduate in IT this year.

being able to come up with a topic yourself is part of the exercise.
here are a couple remarks, I think you should read (if only once)
1. we are not here to think up projects for you
2. it's best to pick something that you're interrested in, so you'll stay motivated
3. it's also a very good idea to choose something that covers the techniques and material you've seen
==> we don't know your interrests, and do not know what you have seen, nor do we know the assignment with its limitations and specifics as it was given to you, so how are we supposed to know what kind of subject you can use?
4. we get A LOT of this "pleeze gimme topic for project thxxxx" requests here, so just using the search function for 'topic project' or something similar, will get you more results than annoying us by being just the next kid who is to lazy to search the forum for it, let alone think of something himself

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.