please any body know and explain Abstract class and Interface ?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

can you please explain in your words

No. That's the whole point of your homework/test question. We are not going to do it for you. It is against the terms and conditions of this forum which you agreed to by signing up here (besides being morally and ethically wrong).

your assignment is to explain them in YOUR words, not ours

What is it that you want ? You have already been given the links for that, still you ask for an explanation. But I guess the links would be carrying an explanation itself but in the words of the author who developed the Abstract Classes and Interfaces themselves or in the words of the someone else who the authored trusted to be smart enough to be able to explain that. Now still do you want an exaplantion in the words from someone from among the forum - who would not be someone the author/developer trusted to do the job.
I am not saying that the explanation you would get from here would be wrong but my point is, that the explanation you would get from the links would almost be horse's mouth stuff.

who would not be someone the author/developer trusted to do the job.

Are you sure of that? Chances are slim, but hey.

yes it might happen that the author/developer might be going through this forum looking for such untidy posts - as you say the chanes are slim - and in that case the poster might be able to get a 100% accurate explanation but the master links would certainly not carry wrong information and that my whole point which is summed up in the last statement.

I have read the links and they are very explanatory. It says more than I could have posted. Plus it has examples you can look

Java Programmer and Sun Systems Administrator

Sorry masijade I happened to look at this a few nanoseconds later I posted the second post. Did the slim chances just get FAT ? ;)

but the master links would certainly not carry wrong information

Well, these ones I don't believe do, but I wouldn't be too sure of this being a 100% correct statement either. It does happen.

BTW These are just a little colligate ribbing (don't go getting all defensive or anything).

Sorry masijade I happened to look at this a few nanoseconds later I posted the second post. Did the slim chances just get FAT ? ;)

Not first-hand, but second-hand, definately.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.