Hi all

Web 2.0 is yet to peak and we have Web 3.0 upon us with cloud computing and all, ain’t it exciting?

Open source, the delivery of IT over the Internet as services, what a total smashing idea and what is more awesome is the golden opportunity to learn about it from the pioneers themselves – at worldwide developer conference by Sun Microsystems.

The session on cloud computing will talk about the opportunities and challenges in this vertical and demonstrate how technologies like Project Caroline can be used to develop and deploy cloud computing applications.

The conference, named “Sun Tech Days”, is on February 18-20, 2009 at HICC Hyderabad.

More information is available at Suntechdays09

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I don't know if I like the idea of cloud computer very much. Sure it will make life easier but, for some areas I would much rather have my data stored on my own separate computer that I am in charge of securing; especially if I am writing programs that people may want to rip off.

I would really like to attend that Sun Tech Days, except I can't afford the airfare or the time away from class :P

Few tips PhiberOptik, try to locate some Java User Group (JUG or JAVAWUG), Java meet up in your area or if you by any chance cellege/university student there is Open Source University Meetup (OSUM) web group for students. These groups do lots of free events

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.