Hello guys,
I have some doubts.I think one of you can solve this.I'm c++ fresher.My doubts are:
1.What's a parser in C++?:?:
2.How to create a parser cum interface window in c++.:?:
Help me please.Thanks in advance.:icon_neutral:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

If you have an assignment you want help with, describe the goal, any requirements and post YOUR code to show what you've done.

Then we'll help you get from where you are to where its done.

PS- please surround your c++ code with code tags:
[code=c++] // your code here

[/code]

A parser is a computerprogram and does not have to be in C++.
It can be written in any convienient language.
From wiki :
A parser is one of the components in an interpreter or compiler, which checks for correct syntax and builds a data structure (often some kind of parse tree, abstract syntax tree or other hierarchical structure) implicit in the input tokens. The parser often uses a separate lexical analyser to create tokens from the sequence of input characters. Parsers may be programmed by hand or may be semi-automatically generated (in some programming language) by a tool (such as Yacc) from a grammar written in Backus-Naur form.

I'm surprised the filter didn't list this as profanity, when it doesn't even allow the mildest things....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.