hi to every one,
i have made two data base projects in vb.net using sql server2000 the first project is of student information and the other one is a bank project. now i want to colabrate these two projects when i enter the account number of student in student information project it verify from bank project data base that is this account is of same person or not and give a messege that user is valid so i need a code of this problem plz help me.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

We don't give code!! which made you able to make them separately, let's you do this task.

i am sumit khera. i have done my bca. i am new to vb.net. kindly give me some tips. i am from india. i am keen to learning in vb.net to making new projects, creativity, designing. if you want to be my friend. do you have a software of .net if yes then send me.then note my email-id
<email snipped>

hi dear sumit i accept ur friendship n i will give any hint what ever i know and first tell me bca i mean what kind of degree is this? and i dnt got ur mail

Isn't this nice, this thread is apparently a matching making service now.

plz give me the another by which i can download vb.net.
thankyou

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.