hi to every one,
i have made two data base projects in vb.net using sql server2000 the first project is of student information and the other one is a bank project. now i want to colabrate these two projects when i enter the account number of student in student information project it verify from bank project data base that is this account is of same person or not and give a messege that user is valid so i need a code of this problem plz help me.

Recommended Answers

We don't give code!! which made you able to make them separately, let's you do this task.

Jump to Post

You're not supposed to post your email addy here like that

and what are you asking for? you want code to download? a program to write it? You have not said what you want so I assume it's code.

Here ya go,

Jump to Post

All 6 Replies

We don't give code!! which made you able to make them separately, let's you do this task.

i am sumit khera. i have done my bca. i am new to vb.net. kindly give me some tips. i am from india. i am keen to learning in vb.net to making new projects, creativity, designing. if you want to be my friend. do you have a software of .net if yes then send me.then note my email-id
<email snipped>

hi dear sumit i accept ur friendship n i will give any hint what ever i know and first tell me bca i mean what kind of degree is this? and i dnt got ur mail

Isn't this nice, this thread is apparently a matching making service now.

plz give me the another by which i can download vb.net.
thankyou

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.