i have 2 issues
1. how can we write code from text file to vb6.0 form/module/class code window programatically.
2. how can i replace Existing IIF in MS acces query with equalent SQLSERVER QUERY.
First 1 :
i am preparing with one TOOL so, that we can convert
" project in access is to convert it sqlserver project"
1. i am able to read entair code of form, or standard module and class code windows.
2. and i am able to find the sql queries to be converted.
3. and i have already prepared one function which can convert some ms access queries to sql server queries ( still i have to convert IIF, to its equalent query in sqlserver, yet i dont knonw).
4. now i am able to use that queries converter function.
i am able to write the converted code in TEXT file.
now MY PROBLEM IS HOW CAN I WRITE CODE FROM TEST FILE TO
VB'S form Code window / standard module code window/ class module code window.
i know how to use it in select clause, but i want to use it in where clause.
select case is not working bcos i want decission base on field values.
exm: Iif(colname = 'value1', colname2 = 'val1' and colname3 = 'val2',colname5='val6' and colname6 = 'val7')
like this based on colname, i need to take the condition.
can u pls give me solution or suggestion.