Hello - I am new to this forum. This post is to get your input on the best location to set up a small Delphi/Pascal development shop. Are there areas in the US where highly skilled Delphi/Pascal programmers are available? We want to co-locate to utilize Scrum development techniques. Your input is most appreciated. Thank you, Christine

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by mark.b

Thank you for your responses. :)
I will probably just set something up in Boulder County Colorado and check the freelance link above. I believe this tiny company I work for wants to hire as opposed to contract - so will have to look and see who is available in this local area or if there are freelancers ready to do the paycheck thing... Thanks all!

Thank you for your responses. :)
I will probably just set something up in Boulder County Colorado and check the freelance link above. I believe this tiny company I work for wants to hire as opposed to contract - so will have to look and see who is available in this local area or if there are freelancers ready to do the paycheck thing... Thanks all!

I would be glad to be paid for writing Delphi !!!

lemme know.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.