Hello everyone,

I'm doing my bca 4th semester. I have to do a small project in c. I'm supposed to develop an editor using c. I need help. I've no idea how i can do this. I just have one month time. It can be anything like text editor...etc..etc. All suggestions are welcome. I'd be pleased to receive it. Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Have you tried taking the source for a program like pico or ee, and looking over them for ideas? Prior work is everywhere in this situation.

Use CodeWarrior Development Tools for Windows V8.0 to develop your project. It should be easy.

A Win32 Text editor can be done with little effort indeed. Not much coding needed as long as you can get a window up and fill it with a menu + edit control (add a status bar as well if you like....) :) what ideas do you have?

If you are allowed to use MSVC++, the application wizard will write the program for you.

If you are allowed to use MSVC++, the application wizard will write the program for you.

I think that's called cheating when you're supposed to write the app on your own...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.