Hello everyone,

I'm doing my bca 4th semester. I have to do a small project in c. I'm supposed to develop an editor using c. I need help. I've no idea how i can do this. I just have one month time. It can be anything like text editor...etc..etc. All suggestions are welcome. I'd be pleased to receive it. Thank you.

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by alc6379

Have you tried taking the source for a program like pico or ee, and looking over them for ideas? Prior work is everywhere in this situation.

Use CodeWarrior Development Tools for Windows V8.0 to develop your project. It should be easy.

A Win32 Text editor can be done with little effort indeed. Not much coding needed as long as you can get a window up and fill it with a menu + edit control (add a status bar as well if you like....) :) what ideas do you have?

If you are allowed to use MSVC++, the application wizard will write the program for you.

If you are allowed to use MSVC++, the application wizard will write the program for you.

I think that's called cheating when you're supposed to write the app on your own...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.