Here is a link to some C++ Code that I did while I was in college. Thought I would post it because maybe it will help someone else.

[url]http://www.vsbrown.com/cplusplus.asp[/url]

:D

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Thank you :) I noticed you posted some of your code over in our code snippets forum. If you would be able to post all of your code in our library, I woudl be most appreciative! This way it's all searchabl, and properly color coded and indented for our membes to find and peruse :) If not, that's okay too. Welcome to our community.

Thank you :) I noticed you posted some of your code over in our code snippets forum. If you would be able to post all of your code in our library, I woudl be most appreciative! This way it's all searchabl, and properly color coded and indented for our membes to find and peruse :) If not, that's okay too. Welcome to our community.

No problem. I'll try to post all the coding from my site along with other coding I still have on my PC.

:)

Wow! I really appreciate that - as I'm sure do many other members of the community. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Member Avatar for Siersan

Nice collection. :)

write a program that uses a for statement to find the smallest of several integers. Assume that the first value read specifies the number of values remaining and the first number is not one of the intergers to compare.pls help me i need it now!

write a program that uses a for statement to find the smallest of several integers. Assume that the first value read specifies the number of values remaining and the first number is not one of the intergers to compare.pls help me i need it now!

Done Sir - but I cannot post it at the forum, it is against the forum rule to do others homework.

Here is a link to some C++ Code that I did while I was in college. Thought I would post it because maybe it will help someone else.

http://www.vsbrown.com/cplusplus.asp

:D

Great collection,definately beneficial for some of the beginners,required any help please do feel free.:)

i need code for DVd rental system.. i am new in this field..huwawawa!! someone, plz help me!

hahaha...nice beat ones????

:*
hi...can i sak you !? some question....???

Can you give me some C++ code example.. simple code..

Too many "give me da codezz" replies/bumps in this thread.
Closed

i need Some Codes For books shop system
specially for delete books detail , edit , billing section
and if they have administator
for him that delete function codes ??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.