DaveD3 0 Newbie Poster

Hi! I have written an application using c# and it works fine on xp machines. However the environment that it is destine to run on is xp with steady state also running. I compiled the app on one of the steady state machines and two strange things are happening. When I run in debug mode the datagridview windows come up all mashed up, however if I maximize the window they look fine and if I then restore the window they stay looking fine. I am not sure if this is due to the video card or steady state.

The second thing is after I build the application and run it in debug mode, if I then go to the release folder for the project and attempt to run it, it will not run. I am sure this has to do with steady state, but I am not sure exactly what. I have been told that with steady state running the programs must be installed on the system. I have put the executable in a folder in the C:\programs\ dir but no help.

I know this is a C# forum and my issues are mostly with steady state but I am hoping some of you have delt with getting a C# program running on a steady state system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DaveD3

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.