Hi,first i must say this is not my homework,because i am to young (14 Years old)to have programming homework.I am trying to make application for automation of the dental surgery(i am testing my skills :D),this is the program menu :

Ask for username and password and if it's correct it shows the main menu :

Add patient
Remove patient
Patient review
Modify patient
Search patient
Calculator
Exit

The program is in non english language but i think that is not important,important is the syntax.

If you compile this code you will see the errors that i also get when compiling,i tryed to fix it but i didnt find where is the error. Can you help me to find where is the error ?

Here is the code :

#include <iostream>
#include <windows.h>
#include <string>
#include <cstdlib>

using namespace std;

void Dodadi(void)
{

}   

void Odzemi(void)
{

} 

void Pregled(void)
{

} 

void Izmeni(void)
{

} 

void Baraj(void)
{

} 

void Kalkulator(void)
{

} 

int main()
{
string korisnik;
string lozinka;
char izbor;

system("Color 3F");
do {
do {
system("cls");
cout <<"\aKORISNIK : ";
cin >> korisnik;
cout <<endl;
}
while (korisnik != "DOKTOR123");
cout <<"\aLOZINKA : ";
cin >> lozinka;
cout <<endl;
}
while (lozinka != "LOZINKA123");
system("cls");

do {          
    cout<<"   |------------------------------------------------------------------------|"<<endl;
    cout<<"   | D |----------------------- DODADI PACIENT -------------------------| D |"<<endl;
    cout<<"   |------------------------------------------------------------------------|"<<endl;

cout<<"   | O |----------------------- ODZEMI PACIENT -------------------------| O |"<<endl;

cout<<"   | P |----------------------- PREGLED NA PACIENTI ---------------------| P |"<<endl;

cout<<"   | I |----------------------- IZMENI PACIENT -------------------------| I |"<<endl;

cout<<"   | B |----------------------- BARAJ PACIENT --------------------------| B |"<<endl;

cout<<"   | K |----------------------- KALKULATOR -----------------------------| K |"<<endl;

cout<<"   | N |----------------------- IZLEZ ----------------------------------| N |"<<endl;
    cout<<endl;
    Beep (100,300);
    cin >> izbor;    
    if ((izbor=='d')||(izbor=='D')) {
    Dodadi();
    }
    if ((izbor=='o')||(izbor=='O')) {
    Odzemi();
    }
    if ((izbor=='P')||(izbor=='P')) {
    Pregled();
    }
    if ((izbor=='i')||(izbor=='I')) {
    Izmeni();
    }
    if ((izbor=='b')||(izbor=='B')) {
    Baraj();
    }
    if ((izbor=='k')||(izbor=='K')) {
    Kalkulator();
    }
    } 
    while ((izbor!='n') && (izbor!='N')); 
    return 0;
}   

system("PAUSE");
return 0;
}

This is the first help that i need for this c++ application,but because i am beginner i think i will need more help later with some code :D

#include <iostream>
#include <windows.h>
#include <string>
#include <cstdlib>

using namespace std;

void Dodadi(void)
{

}

void Odzemi(void)
{

}

void Pregled(void)
{

}

void Izmeni(void)
{

}

void Baraj(void)
{

}

void Kalkulator(void)
{

}

int main()
{
string korisnik;
string lozinka;
char izbor;

system("Color 3F");
do {
do {
system("cls");
cout <<"\aKORISNIK : ";
cin >> korisnik;
cout <<endl;
}
while (korisnik != "DOKTOR123");
cout <<"\aLOZINKA : ";
cin >> lozinka;
cout <<endl;
}
while (lozinka != "LOZINKA123");
system("cls");

do {
    cout<<"   | D |----------------------- DODADI PACIENT -------------------------| D |"<<endl;

cout<<"   | O |----------------------- ODZEMI PACIENT -------------------------| O |"<<endl;

cout<<"   | P |----------------------- PREGLED NA PACIENTI ---------------------| P |"<<endl;

cout<<"   | I |----------------------- IZMENI PACIENT -------------------------| I |"<<endl;

cout<<"   | B |----------------------- BARAJ PACIENT --------------------------| B |"<<endl;

cout<<"   | K |----------------------- KALKULATOR -----------------------------| K |"<<endl;

cout<<"   | N |----------------------- IZLEZ ----------------------------------| N |"<<endl;
    cout<<endl;
    Beep (100,300);
    cin >> izbor;
    if ((izbor=='d')||(izbor=='D')) {
    Dodadi();
    }
    if ((izbor=='o')||(izbor=='O')) {
    Odzemi();
    }
    if ((izbor=='P')||(izbor=='P')) {
    Pregled();
    }
    if ((izbor=='i')||(izbor=='I')) {
    Izmeni();
    }
    if ((izbor=='b')||(izbor=='B')) {
    Baraj();
    }
    if ((izbor=='k')||(izbor=='K')) {
    Kalkulator();
    }
    }
    while ((izbor!='n') && (izbor!='N'));

}

The error was at the bottom :)

Hope I helped

Thanks buddy,yup you helped me but just for now :)
I was used to use system("pause"); and return 0; for all of my projects because i am using DevC++ and because i am beginner :)
Now i know why i get the errors,and i think it was logical error :)

Not a prob :) Could you please mark this as solved?

also, in your original code you used: system("PAUSE"); , I remember reading that it's not a good practice to use system

i suggest using sleep() declared in Windows.h :)

Comments
don't beg for solved flags or rep points. it's tacky.

Hi,first i must say this is not my homework,because i am to young (14 Years old)to have programming homework.

that's ridiculous. 14 y.o. is High School, and you are certainly old enough to have homework in a programming class.

furthermore this is a typical standard homework problem.

i'm not saying that it is or isn't your assigned homework, but to say that it isn't because you're too young is just not credible.

>I'll try to help you to the best of my abilities, and if I did help you, please add to my
>rep ;D
ROFL.
I think begging is against rules or something isn't it?
Even I would have put that to my signature if DaniWeb could redeem those points with equivalent dollars ;)

@jephthah I'm not in highschool but i will be soon,i understand that you are concerned,because i know that a lot of people come here and ask for you to solve their problems without attempt a little,but i dont wanted you to finish my application,i just wanted you to solve some error,and i hope you can understand but have you heard of self-will project,that's what i am tryind to do :)

@athlon32 i would like to,but i think i will need more help later for this application because i am beginner :)

>I'll try to help you to the best of my abilities, and if I did help you, please add to my
>rep ;D
ROFL.
I think begging is against rules or something isn't it?
Even I would have put that to my signature if DaniWeb could redeem those points with equivalent dollars ;)

I'm not begging, it's just a friendly reminder ;)

Comments
Yes, far too much stuff goes "unsolved" and unrecognised

Just improvement,
In python there is lower() function that makes it easier to test. So in python, instead of

if ((izbor=='d')||(izbor=='D'))

You have

if izbor.lower()=="d"

I'll check for C++ equivalent. I do a lot in Py and few of C++ :)

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.