help T_T topics regarding software driven hardware proposal for IT thesis...

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

What kind of hardware you want to control? What you want from hardware? Either you want to get data from hardware or want to make a remote control in vb.......

As said by sengreen...give details on what you want to do... you want to create an interface card and control that card using the PC or what?

As said by sengreen...give details on what you want to do... you want to create an interface card and control that card using the PC or what?

please help me.. i want to control a simple pc camera using vb.. only the horizontal movement of the cam.. i want to construct a controllable movement of the camera horizontally,, but i dont know how to do it... T_T.. somebody told me that reconstructing the stand of the camera using a dynamo of a car.. the problem is, how can i control the navigation of the cam when i want to view the whole place...

yup, you can use a dynamo and control the rotation or the movement of your cam, i think if you want to view the whole place then you must have an origin in which you place the camera at that particular position then the whole place is seen..
or you can use a solenoid valve to push left and right anyway you just need to control it horizontally...

but it is still a lot of work..if you will control it thru USB then you need to make a program to send data to the USB port and supply the output data to your control circuit..

i suggest you focus on your hardware first then after that you concentrate on your program.. :)

Goodluck!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.